Summit Psychology provides individual psychotherapy for adults (18 years and older) with a particular emphasis on the following issues:
- Anyone feeling stuck or lost, looking for a change or a new direction in life
- Anxiety, panic attacks
- Relationship problems
- Adjustment to illness (e.g., multiple sclerosis, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, neurological problems)
- Adjustment to injury: this can include any form of injury that is impacting your life (e.g., musculoskeletal problems, spinal cord injury, chronic pain, stroke, muscular problems)
- Life transitions (e.g., retirement, marriage, divorce, college transitions, career changes, loss)
- Work and academic stress
- Weight loss and weight management
- Smoking cessation and other lifestyle changes (e.g., increasing exercise, reducing alcohol/marijuana use)
- Behavioral interventions for sleep problems (e.g., Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia)
- Unsure if it will be a good fit? Have questions? Call (206) 257-1861 to schedule your free phone consultation.
Every individual is unique. Summit Psychology will work collaboratively with you to design an individualized treatment plan that is best suited to you and your goals. Summit Psychology utilizes an integrative therapeutic approach based in (but not limited to) elements of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET), and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).