Tell me, what is it that you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? ~Mary Oliver
Summit Psychology provides individual psychotherapy services to adults (ages 18+) using a unique blend of compassion and science to help you discover your best self.
- Nonjudgemental. Come as you are. Whether it's your first time in therapy or you're a seasoned pro, Summit Psychology will provide you with a safe place to explore your concerns. Summit Psychology proudly serves clients of all cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, gender identities, religions, and sexual orientations.
- Supportive. Summit Psychology will provide you with the support and fresh perspective you need to start moving your life in a better direction.
- Collaborative. We will work together to define and achieve your goals by developing a treatment plan that works for you.
- Confidential. Privacy is a cornerstone of success in therapy. It allows you to develop a trusting, authentic relationship with your therapist so that you can explore your deepest concerns. At Summit Psychology, your privacy is paramount and your confidentiality will be protected with HIPAA-compliant technology.
- Evidence-based. Your treatment will be grounded in science and backed by the latest scientific research. Summit Psychology provides cutting-edge care that is updated according to peer-reviewed scientific journal articles, consultation with other local leaders in mental health, and training received at both local and national conferences.
- Technology. Summit Psychology is a leader in embracing technology to enhance psychotherapy services, making treatment more accessible to patients with busy lives. Is your hectic schedule keeping you from taking care of yourself? Ask about adding video sessions to your treatment plan!
- Individualized. No two people are exactly alike. Summit Psychology will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your specific needs.
- Effective. What does all of this mean for you? Optimally effective treatment that works.
Want to schedule your free phone consultation? Call at 206-257-1861 or send a message using the form below.
If you are in crisis or need to speak to someone immediately, contact the Crisis Clinic at 866-427-4747. They are available to speak to you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, whether you just need someone to talk to or you are looking for specific mental health resources. Learn more at https://crisisclinic.org. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department.